South Kenton and Preston Park Residents Association
SKPPRA was formed over 80 years ago and the main goal is to bring the community together and provide a helping hand for the residents whenever possible.
What Does SKPPRA Do?
- Provide support with neighbourhood issues and concerns
- Distribute advice and information to residents via our very efficient Road Steward system
- We have direct contact with the Local Authorities
- Publish a quarterly magazine full with local information
- We work closely with the Safer Neighbourhood Team and the Local Police to keep our area safe
- We have been actively involved in sensible speed humps, onstreet parking bays, repair of potholes, repaving footpaths
- Act on illegal flytipping
- Support Preston Road Library and Community Hub
- Ensure planning projects enhance the Community
- Collect and donate to local charities
The current membership fee is £3 per year. Along with the benefits of the items above we also hold an Annual Summer Party for all the members.